Miele Quickstep Swing H1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
• Lightweight 9 lbs
• 28ft operating radius
• SBD 470-3 FiberTeQ tool for use on hard floors and low pile carpets
• Adaptors ready for power head upgrade
• Ergonomic reinforced handle to support usage and transportation/carrying
• Dust bag indicator light (lights up when time for a bag change)
User Benefits: Small design makes storing the Quickstep H1 easier. Ability to clean hard flooring and limited short pile carpeting or area rugs. On board tools make total home cleaning possible. A 205 turbo nozzle can be purchased to make it suitable for more thicker pile carpeting.
User Cons: Lacks the ability to clean high pile carpeting. A HEPA filter can be purchased to make the unit ideal for allergy sufferers, but it is not included.
SBD 470-3 FiberTeQ Combo Floor Tool – This tool cleans both hard surfaces and low pile carpeting at the flip of a switch. Bristles are engaged and retracted with a convenient foot pedal so users do not even have to bend over.
Multi Head Connection – Miele has given the Swing H1 the capabilities to use any head from a basic floor tool to an electric power head
Miele KK Dustbag – Top of the line HEPA filtration with random woven fibers for extreme durability
Tool Storage – A crevice and upholstery tool at stored on a clip for easy access and use.
- Lightweight 9 lbs
- 28ft operating radius
- SBD 470-3 FiberTeQ tool for use on hard floors and low pile carpets
- Adaptors ready for power head upgrade
- Ergonomic reinforced handle to support usage and transportation/carrying
- Dust bag indicator light (lights up when time for a bag change)
- KK air clean bag with 2.6qt storage
- 1000 Watt Miele Vortex motor
- Miele filtration removing 99.95% of microns .05 or larger
- Crevice tool and upholstery nozzle included
- Expandable wand
- Miele 7 year motor warranty and 2 year warranty on parts and labor
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Info
What’s in the Box :
Miele Quickstep H1 Swing Vacuum Cleaner, 1 SBD FiberteQ Combination Floor Tool, 1 Upholstery Nozzle, 1 Crevice Tool, 1 K/K Intensive Clean Bag, 1 Instruction Manual, 1 Warranty Card
Warranty Info : 2 Year Warranty on the motor and 1 year on all Parts and Labor
Owner’s Manual :
Click here to check the manual
Weight : 11.0000lbs
Color : Mango Red
1. Anonymous User on 2/12/2016, said:
The Miele Marin is the highest quality, most effective, quietest, reliable, easy to use, and exceeded my expectations! It is lightweight, quiet, excellent suction for multiple surfaces, quality in construction, everything advertised, and did I say “quality construction”, yes I did, but it should be stated repeatedly! I appreciate German engineering even more. Could not be happier with my purchase of the Miele Marin!